HB9S -- World Scout Bureau, Geneva Switzerland
K2BSA -- Boy Scouts of America National Office, Dallas, Texas
JA1YSS -- Boy Scouts of Nippon National Office, Tokyo, Japan
PA6JAM -- Scouting Nederland National Station, Sassenheim, Netherlands
5Z4KSA -- The Kenya Scouts Association, Paxtu Station, Nyeri, Kenya
VK1BP -- The Scout Association of Australia National Station, Canberra, Australia
GB2GP -- The Scout Association, Gilwell Park, London, United Kingdom
XE1ASM -- Boy Scouts of Mexico
DX1BSP -- Boy Scouts of the Philippines
TF3JAM -- Scouts of Iceland
- 9M2PPM -- Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia
Tempahan awal di luar kawasan JB
2nd Malaysia JOTA badge 2009 Sales
The badge is slightly bigger then 3"
The badge is 100% embroidery
All order enquiry should email to:
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
· 4.00pm - 7.00pm : Registration of Participants
· 7.00pm – 8.30pm : Getting Ready, Cleanup & Dinner
· 8.30pm - 9.00pm : Ice Breaking
· 9.00pm – 11.00pm : JOTA Briefing
· 11.15pm – Good Night
* 11.15pm – (Committee Meeting & Final Verification of Programs)
· 6.00am – 7.00am : Good Morning & Breakfast
· 7.00am – 7.30am : Scouts Ceremony & Raising of JOTA Flag & Collection of JOTA KIT
· 7.30am – 8.00am : Equipment warm up and Station Master verification.
· 8.00am – 8:15am : Signaling of the event to start World Jota with callsign 9M1CSJ.
· 8:00am – 12:00pm : CQ Jamboree (World DX) (Free flow refreshment from Sponsors)
· 12:00pm – 1.30pm : Lunch / Break
· 1:30pm – 2:00pm : Gathering for “Johor Bahru Jamboree On The Air”.
· 2:00pm – 3:00pm : Welcome Speech & Opening Ceremony by VVIP
· 3:00pm – 4:00pm : Refreshments to VVIP & Tour / Participants Continue “CQ Jamboree”
· 4:00pm – 5:00pm : Jamboree On The Air / Internet Activity
· 5:15pm – 5:45pm : Preparation to contact International Space Station (NA1SS)
· 5:45pm – 5:55pm : Contact with Astronaut Richard Garriott, W5KWQ at ISS
· 6:00pm – 7:00pm : Free and Easy
· 7:00pm : 7:15pm : Gathering for second contact with ISS
· 7:15pm – 7:30pm : 2nd Contact with International Space Station Expedition Crew 18
· 7:30pm – 8:30pm : Break / Cleanup & Dinner
· 8:30pm – 10:00pm : Cultural Night
· 10:00pm – 12:00pm : Discussion / Sharing / Talk about “Ham Radio…How it Works?”
· 12:00pm – 6:00am : Free and Easy + Inter-Continental DX “CQ Jamboree”.
· 6:00am – 8:00am : Good Morning & Breakfast / Free & Easy
· 8:00am – 8:30am : Group Photography & Exchanging mementos
· 8:30am – 8:40am: Preparation for Satellite Communication
· 8:40am – 9:30am : Satellite Communication Demonstration
· 9:30am – 12:30pm : Completing the challenge for JOTA / CQ Jamboree / JOTI
· 12:30pm – 1:30pm : Break / Lunch
· 2:00pm – 3:00pm : Closing & Award Ceremony
· 3:00pm – 4:00pm : Log Submission & QSL Card Entries
· 4:00pm – 5:00pm : Scouts Ceremony / Collection of “JOTA Challenge Badge” / Sayonara
· 5:00pm - 6:00pm : 9M1CSJ close down & Main Station open to Public Visit till 10pm.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Due to budgeting issue, our official JOTA badge will not be the same as what we earlier on planned. Therefore, a new design is adopted and the size of the badge will decrease dramatically compare to last year. However, good new will go to all the staffs and radio operator becuase they will each obtain an additional badge come with different colour variation.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Jikalau Stesen anda rupa-rupa ingin bergabung, sila menghubungi kami secepat mungkin, dengan cara meninggalkan hubungan saudara di ruang "comment"
5 JOTA stations nation wise has adopted the common design for 51st JOTA challenge Badge. However, each individual station will be differentiate with different border colours. The 5 station are two from Johor, 2 from Penang and one from Sabah.
If you are keen to share the same challenge badge with us, please leave your contact in "comment" so that we can catch up with you.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Malaysia scouting 100 years logo
Official 51 JOTA / 12 JOTI participation card.
Kami berharap-harapkan supaya sebanyak mungkin Stasen-Stasen JOTA/JOTI seluruh Malaysia dapat menggunakan lencana ini secara selaras. M
Bagi mana-mana pihak yang ingin mengikuti cadangan ini sila meninggalkan name dan no. telephone di ruang "comment" supaya kami dapat menghubungi saudara dengan lebih senang lagi.
Harga anggapan untuk lencana cabaran ini adalah di dalam RM3.00 bagi ukuran lencana yang bersaiz 3" (inci) dan bersulam 100%. Jumlah tempahan bagi setiap stesen adalah tidak kurang dari 30 keping.
Official Web Address : http://www.bangladeshscouts.org.bd/4apaijam/
ScoutsJB Official Badge
Date : 2nd to 3rd August 2008
Venue : SKPK Princess Elizabeth
Time : 8.30am to 5.00pm
Camp fee : RM10 (inclusive one badge and one APR certificate)
Station Call Sign : 9M1CSJ
SKPK Princess Elizebeth address is:
Sekolah Kebangsaan Pendidikan Khas (SKPK)
Lorong 5, Jalan Nong Chik, 80100 Johor Bahru Johore.
Phone number, 07-2224068.
Fax number, 07-2213762.
Malaysian Special Callsigns
Look for eighteen never-heard-before radio scouting special callsigns to be on air.
In conjunction with the centennial celebration of scouting in
The callsigns are valid until
0000z, August 2nd until 2359z, August 3rd
1800z, October 18th until 2359z, October 19th
The national society, Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters' Society (MARTS), will provide QSL Bureau service to all of the following 9M1CSx stations. Details are available on: http://jota.scouts.my
The following is the list of special callsigns:
9M1CSA Perak 9M1CSN Negeri Sembilan
9M1CSB Sungai Besar, Selangor 9M1CSP
9M1CSC Pahang 9M1CSQ
9M1CSD Kelantan 9M1CSR Perlis
9M1CSF Muar, Johor 9M1CSS
9M1CSI Segamat, Johor 9M1CST Terengganu
9M1CSJ Johor Bahru, Johor 9M1CSW
9M1CSK Kedah 9M1CSY
9M1CSM Malacca 9M1CSZ Gombak,
PLEASE NOTE: 9M1CSS is 9M6 and the others are 9M2.
ADDED NOTE: 9M1CSP (9M2 - Penang Group) was active this past weekend during the CQWW WPX CW Contest.
QSL via 9M2 Bureau or 9M2TO:
About the Callsign 9M1CJS:
This is a special callsign for Scouts in
Johor Bahru Station with CallSign 9M1CSJ is ready eqquiped with 2 HF pointing East-West and North-West/South-East direction and 2 VHF with access to Gateway 9M4GJB and Local Repeater 9M4RJB(145.600Mhz/-0.6/T203.5).
Johor Bahru Station Master:
(Ex-NAVY Radio Operator - Lead Hand)
(Advisor of JASRA)
Kad QSL (QSL card)
Poster Promosi (Promotion Poster)